SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – BIG 4 CONSULTANCY
· To $160,000 based on experience
· Great central Sydney location
· Big 4 Consultancy
Our client, a “Big 4” consultancy, is one of the world's leading professional services firms, delivering assurance and advisory, tax and consulting services. The Information Technology Services group is committed to providing world class and innovative technology support services. They are seeking a senior Sharepoint Architect/Developer
The successful candidate will have experience in:-
· Designing and implementing collaboration and portal solutions for enterprise customers based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SharePoint 2010
· Building long-term technical and architecture relationships with their customers.
· Optimising SharePoint to meet business requirements, and have a clear understanding of governance as it relates to the successful ongoing smooth running a SharePoint Solutions in a production environment.
You will be:-
· The Technical lead to help design, develop and implement SharePoint 2010 intranet rollout to the Firm
· Providing technical leadership on content migration methods from pre-existing collaboration and portal systems to SharePoint 2010
· Strategically analysing the risks, benefits and opportunities on a regular basis.
· Developing technical specs for use by other team members
· Assisting in disaster recovery processes
· Determining software issues requiring vendor resolution and work with the vendors to achieve this
This is a fantastic role with a prestige organisation where you will have real career progression. The offices are fabulous and based in the CBD. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or phone Adele on 0413 237 111.